Sunday, March 1, 2015

Alternate Dimension

With Chris's new graphics, Robo-Ninja is looking better than ever. And with this fun new alternate dimension, I'm finally back on a roll making new levels. The crazy speed-up mechanic is making it a lot of fun. Instead of trying to create weird convoluted challenges for new maps, I'm just making big long rooms with very simple layouts of spikes to jump over. If the game was played at a normal pace, these levels would be, as my kids like to say, "easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy." But at crazy insane speed, it's hard and loads of fun (at least, for a crazy person like me).

Only about 5 more rooms to go, and I'm done making maps! Of course, then I'll have to spend a good bit of time and code on the boss fight, ending story, credits, and a myriad of other things I've been putting off (a proper options screen, etc)



The end is in sight!

No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...