Thursday, June 9, 2016

Getting close to done

I've been quiet here, because at any given point, playing Overwatch has sounded more fun than blogging about my game.

That being said, I've finished a preliminary "first draft" of the game, and on my first quarter of a playthrough, I've discovered quite a handful of little bugs. Mostly minor things (a couple screens where enemies glitch out, the reset switch not working exactly right, etc), but a few might take a little bit of work.

After this playthrough and testing round, then I get to play through it AGAIN, fixing any bugs along the way. When that's done, it's time for a sort of beta test, and hand it out to anyone willing to test it.  Once I get the bugs fixed that others discover, it's time to call it good!

No comments:

Optimization and C

Starting this next game in C, I've known there will be places where C isn't fast enough, and I'd have to drop to assembly to ...