Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oops I forgot the double jump

So tonight I was happily finishing up a level, and getting ready to start on the next, and checking my paper map that I sketched out about a year ago, when I realized I made a mistake. The map is completely missing the Double-Jump item. Yes, it's required, but no, there's nowhere to find it.

I need to now rethink a little bit of my map design to figure out where that's going to fit.

On a completely unrelated note, today I added flame shooters. What's a 2d side-scrolling game without flame shooters? (And as my office-mate Tim said "clearly it wasn't hard enough already, you needed to add something else to kill you")

Robo-Ninja -- now with MORE ways to die!

No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...