Friday, August 21, 2015

Good enough? Beta Test time

Ok, I think I found a cheesy solution to the problem (which involves looping the laser sound continuously the entire time you're playing, but mostly at zero volume), although I still see an occasional stutter right as you start a map.

I don't think I'm going to let that hold me up though.

If anyone wants to take a stab at it, I've got a build up on Google's Play's beta test system that I'm thinking of pushing to release, that you can try out: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.tolberts.android.roboninja.android

Just follow that link, and give it a whirl. Feel free to email me any bugs, or leave comments here.

If nothing drastic appears, I'll probably release it in the next couple days!

No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...