Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Version 1.01

Sverx reported a couple bugs, so I've posted an updated version (AngunaDS version 1.01).

There was an effect in the main theme xm file that LibXM7 didn't support, so I changed that. Also, there'd been a bug for awhile where occasionally the main character could get covered by a big solid-colored square after you continued from dying. It had been reported before, but I haven't been able to find out how to reproduce it. I finally got enough details from Sverx that, although I still can't reproduce it, I have a pretty good theory about what was causing it, and, if that's the case, I can prevented it from occuring again. Let's see if that holds true...if anyone happens to see that behavior in this 1.01 release, please let me know!

No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...