Monday, May 23, 2016

Updated Map (Spoiler alert)

I've been chugging along filling out content, and getting really close to being finished!

Tonight I added a bunch more rooms, then realized that I really need a few more room layouts for variety. With some playing around, I was able to create 3 new room layouts using the existing graphic chunks, only rearranged slightly. So each of these layouts only requires 4 bytes of rom space each, instead of the 75 that I'd normally need!  I haven't added them in yet, I'll need to go back and replace some other rooms.

Until then, here's the current map! Just a few white spaces left to fill in!


No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...