Tuesday, July 19, 2016

First full playthrough finished!

When I get near the end of a video game release, I have this phase. Where I play through the game, fix all the bugs I found, play through it again, fix all the bugs I found, play through it again....and so on....until I finally play through and don't find any new bugs.  (I've done this before)

It's somewhat miserable. But here we go again.

I finished the first full-playthrough tonight. Fixed a ton of bugs. Tomorrow I need to do another full playthrough, and then attempt a full playthrough on the actual Atari (which I'm not sure if I'll pull off, because my Atari controller is in poor enough shape that it will be really painful to go through the whole game!)

For anyone that wants to try the always-newest build and help me test, you can grab it from my jenkins server, which I'll be happy to email you the address to.....


No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...