Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Password

Tonight I started working on what happens when you die, and where you respawn, which ended up getting me excited about trying to make the password system work.  So tonight's project was building a reusable bit of code to both display the current password, as well as display the password UI while the user is entering a password.

I don't really have the UI part of it working yet, but after a couple of hours tonight, displaying the current password is working fine, including a checksum to keep people honest:



As I stare at it, I think the password logic might be a little too obvious, so I may end up obfuscating it just slightly by rearranging some of the graphics for the numbers/letters in the password. We'll see.

No comments:

NES Anguna

Well, I had a little bit of time still, while Frankengraphics is finishing up her game Project Blue, to have a little downtime on Halcyon, s...