Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Robo-Ninja first draft finished?
Tonight I finished the last few features of Robo-Ninja (at least for the Android version, I'd still like to make some tweaks for a Chrome version), finished changing things to use Chris's awesome graphics, and fixed the last couple of known bugs.
The first "maybe" build is currently building on my Jenkins server. Tomorrow I get to start intensive testing (otherwise known as "playing through the game over and over until I'm sick of it") to see how many more bugs I can find and squash before releasing it.
It sure feels nice to be almost finished.
For those of you that signed up to be actual testers on the play store, I'll try to get the test build posted tomorrow if there's no glaring immediate issues.
If anyone wants to test and hasn't done so, let me know. (In the comments below, or you can email me)
I recently announced my NESdev competition entry for this year: NNNNNN , a multiplayer NES port of the Gravitron from VVVVVV . Now that it&...
So I've recently purchased DosBox Turbo , the best (as far as I can find) implementation of DosBox for Android, and have been playing th...
I've said before that I'm making a Metroidvania. A kind of mash-up of Metroid and Blaster Master in this case. But these days, that...
Hmm. I haven't posted here in almost a year. I got thinking about my progress on Halcyon, and decided it was time to actually get back t...